Paula M. Barbaruolo, Esq.
Paula M. Barbaruolo, Esq. is a member of Barbaruolo Law Firm, P. C., in Latham, New York. She concentrates her practice in the fields of bankruptcy, real estate and litigation. Ms. Barbaruolo received her Bachelor’s degree from Hofstra University and her J.D. degree from Albany Law School.
Professional Memberships & Associations:
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Schenectady County Bar Associations
Awards & Accomplishments:
- Past-President of the Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association (CRBBA).
- Served as the first Chair of the Pro Bono Committee for the CRBBA helping to found its first pro bono program serving the Capital District.
- Recipient of the Capital Region Bankruptcy Bar Association’s Distinguished Member Award for 2000.
- Recipient of the Field of Dreams Award in 2000 presented by the Capital District Women’s Bar Association’s Legal Project for her pro bono service in the field of bankruptcy law.
- Previous law firm, Orlando & Barbaruolo, PLLC, was the recipient of the Capital District Women’s Bar Association’s Legal Project Law Firm Leadership award in 2002 for its dedication to pro bono service.
Justin Myers, Esq.
Justin Myers, Esq. is an associate with Barbaruolo Law Firm, P. C. in Latham, New York. He concentrates his practice in the fields of bankruptcy, mortgage modification and residential foreclosure defense. Prior to joining the Barbaruolo Law Firm, Justin was a Clinical Graduate Fellow with the Law Clinic & Justice Center of Albany Law School, during which time he represented children in special education matters, and adults with developmental disabilities.
Justin earned his J.D. degree from Albany Law School in 2007. While at Albany Law, Justin was the recipient of the Clinical Legal Education Association’s 2007 Outstanding Clinical Student Award, and the 2006 LASSNY Children’s Law Fellowship. Justin was also a founding member of Albany Law’s Pro Bono Society.
Justin is admitted to practice in the courts of New York State, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York.
Admitted to New York State Bar January 2008.